Best VPS hosting for game servers – Through the installation of a control panel, the best gaming server hosting enables Minecraft, Steam, Valve, and other third-party systems.
VPS plans and dedicated servers are the two finest solutions for game server hosting.
This article will go through the most important prerequisites for game server hosting, including popular games and software installation options.
Game servers may be traced all the way back to the dawn of computing, multi-user dungeons (MUDs) and massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) have progressed from early text-only platforms accessed through telnet to advanced 3-D animation titles with avatars.
You should establish a gaming server on an unmanaged VPS plan so that you can install the software yourself and customize the runtime environment to your games’ needs.
The following developers offer the most affordable unmanaged VPS plans for game server deployment.
6 Best VPS hosting for game servers
Here are 5 Best VPS hosting for game servers that you should try, namely:
On game servers, Hostwinds provides dedicated Minecraft hosting with the McMyAdmin (MCMA) management panel pre-installed.
On exceptional hardware, a starting setup of 4 CPU, 8 GB RAM, 150 GB SSD storage, and 3 TB monthly bandwidth costs $38.99 per month at Hostwinds.
Best VPS Plan and Pricing for Game Server Hosting at Hostwinds:
- Minecraft Server Hosting is a recommended plan.
- VPS plan with root access and high-performance hardware that is managed.
- 4 vCPU cores, 8 GB RAM, 150 GB SSD storage, + 3 TB bandwidth configuration.
- Monthly cost: $38.99 (Monthly billing plan)
When it comes to administering a game server, Hostwinds’ Minecraft Hosting package gives gamers complete control over the code and users.
McMyAdmin will support an endless number of different games.
Click here https://www.hostwinds.com/vps/unmanaged-linux for more information.
InMotion Hosting specializes in gaming hosting cloud servers and offers high-performance VPS plans based on NVMe SSD storage systems that are ideal for most needs.
Because cPanel and WHM are installed, you can play Minecraft or Steam/Valve games.
Best VPS Plan and Pricing for Game Server Hosting at InMotion Hosting:
- Plan of Action: cPanel, WHM, SSH, SSL certificates, NVMe SSD, and DDoS protection are all included in managed VPS hosting.
- 4 CPU cores, 4 GB RAM, 75 GB SSD storage, and unrestricted bandwidth
- Monthly cost: $29.99 (24-Month billing plan)
The TCAdmin control panel contains a WHMCS plugin that allows you to use a GUI to install over 75 Steam and Valve titles.
GameCP is another alternative, which includes VoIP and live chat.
Use this link https://www.inmotionhosting.com/ for further information.
With Sudo Access, Bluehost’s Ultimate VPS plan makes it simple to install Minecraft.
As a runtime dependency, you must include the Java SDK.
The SteamCMD framework on the VPS can be used to run Steam and Valve games.
Cybersecurity is part of the Bluehost platform.
Best VPS Plan and Pricing for Game Server Hosting at Bluehost:
- Ultimate VPS Plan is the recommended plan.
- cPanel, WHM, and root access for command-line Minecraft installations are included.
- 4 vCPU cores, 8 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD storage, + 3 TB bandwidth configuration.
- Monthly cost: $59.99 (36-Month billing plan)
All Bluehost VPS plans include with a cPanel and WHM license, as well as free SSL certificates for each add-on name.
At Bluehost, you may utilize the same server for both web publishing and game hosting.
Use this link https://www.bluehost.com/ for more information.
A2 Hosting’s unmanaged VPS plans have the lowest costs in the business.
For game server and Minecraft hosting, the business offers its VPS options.
Support for Java and other custom runtime extensions is simple to install with Webuzo.
Best VPS Plan and Pricing for Game Server Hosting at A2 Hosting:
- RUNWAY 4 Unmanaged VPS Plan is recommended.
- Webuzo admin with SSH, 10 GB/s network speeds, and DDoS protection are all included.
- 4 CPU cores, 4 GB RAM, 450 GB SSD storage, + 4 TB bandwidth configuration.
- Monthly cost: $9.99 (36-Month billing plan)
With SSH, you can use the command line to install any SteamPipe game that is supported.
For the fastest gaming speeds, the VPS plans use AMD EPCY processors with NVMe SSD storage.
Need more information about this VPS? Click this link https://www.a2hosting.com/.
Hostinger provides Minecraft servers on VPS plans with a preinstalled Game Panel for configuration and management.
For user mods and modkits, the default server option is Forge, with additional Minecraft server options available.
Multiple Java versions are included in the VPS platform.
Best VPS Plan and Pricing for Game Server Hosting at Hostinger:
- Creeper Plan is a recommended plan.
- Minecraft Server Hosting with Forge support for modkits and Java SDK.
- 4 vCPU cores, 4 GB RAM, SSD storage, and Game Panel configuration.
- Monthly cost: $15.95 (48-Month billing plan)
CraftBukkit, Spigot, Paper, Purpur, SpongeVanilla, Cauldron, Tekkit, Feed the Beast, Project Rainbow, and Bedrock are all supported by the Hostinger Minecraft hosting platform (pocket).
Click this link https://www.hostinger.com/ for futher information about Hostinger.com
That is all the 5 Best VPS hosting for game servers that I recommend you.
The advantage of VPS and dedicated servers is that gamers can install game titles or dependencies in minutes using SSH connections and command-line tools.